With a weekly audience of over 500,000, we are working hard to combat the negative climate fostered by mainstream media using positive and inspiring stories from charities, the public sector, social enterprises and trade unions.
We’re also working with individuals who have overcome challenges to help them get their voices heard and stories shared.
In order to continue doing this we need your support.
Buying one of our sponsorship packages will not only support our work – it will position your organisation alongside positive news stories and give you access to our extensive audience.
Every week The Rooftop website features a ‘Campaign of the Week’ which is made up of sponsored content. There are various but limited Campaign of the Week packages available – each of which gives you the opportunity to directly promote your organisation or campaign.
The packages are
Basic campaign partner: £350
- 1 x Campaign of the week
- News story and promotion across the Rooftop social channels
Quarterly campaign partner: £1,000
- 4x Campaign of the week news stories (one per quarter over the course of a year)
- Promotion across the Rooftop social channels
Podcast series sponsorship: £3,000
- Overall sponsorship of a new Rooftop podcast series (series of six episodes)
- Logo placement on Google Podcasts
- News story focussed on sponsorship to be released across all of The Rooftop channels
The Rooftop TV partner: £5,000
- Overall sponsorship of a new 10-episode series of Rooftop TV
- Logo placement on the Rooftop TV episodes and YouTube channel
- News story focused on sponsorship to be released across all The Rooftop’s channels
Section sponsor: £3,000
- Sponsorship of one of the following sections for 12 months (Education, Trade Unions, Social Enterprise, Charities, Environment
- Sponsor profile on the relevant section page of The Rooftop site
- One dedicated news story every month
If the packages above aren’t quite what you’re looking for, alternatively you could make a one-off donation or become a patron to help support our work.
For more information, or to apply to be a Campaign of the Week partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org